Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'll have this very soon


It took me some time to save up for a digital SLR camera. I’ve been shooting in film since my basic photography class back in 2007 and I’ve been planning to go digital ever since.

It’s really tough to save up some serious cash if you are a student so my dream of having a Nikon D60 back then got delayed.

My dad didn’t support me in getting one but that didn’t stop me, now that I’m busting my ass off in the office, I have managed to rake up a few bucks.

I somehow feel jealous because the school required the new batch of CA students to go digital, but I miss the times when we have to rush to Hidalgo or SM Manila to process our film rolls two to three hours before our photo assignment deadlines…

Those were the days, and now that I am an alumni, I have decided to get a Nikon D5000, take an advance photography class and go freelance…

Just a few more weeks and I’ll be able to buy one…

I can’t friggin’ wait…

No comments: