Well, here it goes. Things, people, places, and events that happened in the year 2007!
WHAT'S HOT:
*Passed the whole semester!
*Got a job.
*Attended only four or five meetings in sociology and I still passed! (I really don't know how and why!!!)
*Freestyle sessions.
*My Youtube friends.
*Reached level 157 in Ran online before the year ended.
*Free SLR camera courtesy of my dad.
*Balikbayan cousins.
*Balikbayan childhood friends.
*Boracay trip
*Pastor Gio
*iPhone
*Barrack Obama campaigns
*I bought an Obli E for only 800K (Rare item in Ran online with a price ranging from 60 million to 120 million golds!)
*JTG Sunday services
*DSL
*Willow boys
*Paved service road
*Free cellphone from Kuya Bomer
*Letran sim card
*Rex Navarette
*Mortus Fluo (my mobile film)
*DOTA (Defense of the Asians! Hahaha!)
*Earl Strickland cuestick
*PC upgrades
*The evolution of dance
*Sinangag Express
*Ilonggo version of 300 in youtube
+Kanye West
*BF Laiya
*Jolibee delivery
*LCD monitor
*New car suspension
*Car transmission fixed
*Jumpoff.TV
*Russel Peters
*FHM Nov. issue
*Tekken 5
*GTA San Andreas
*E-games forums
*Crank dat- Soldier boy!
==============================================
WHAT'S NOT:
*T-Pain
*Shawn Kingston
*That fake police whom I bribed for 400 bucks!
*E-points!
*Under exposed shots
*My SLR's shutter speed is busted
*Hip-hop is still dying
*Music revivals
*Bicutan interchange
*Bicutan traffic enforcers
*Bicutan pedestrians
*Bicutan Jeepneys
*Abusive Jeepney barkers (Still in Bicutan)
*Swabe is fluctuating
*Minor subjects
*LRT passengers
*Stupid LRT Passengers
*Undisciplined LRT Passengers
*LRT door VS Kid... LRT door wins!
*UTI
*Whatever happened to Boy bawang
*Uncontrolled Manila pollution
*Quiapo traffic
*Akon
*I almost got beaten up by a Bike Rider in BF
*Beat the Red light near Intramuros and got caught by the MMDA
*Storm in Boracay
*High prices (Despite the US dollar's decline)
*41 pesos of petroleum per liter!
*Absinth Greenbelt snatchers
*Wowowee's lack of originality
*Williw Revillame
*Sineserye (Movie revivals being turned in to sopa operas)
*Where is the Philippine Media's creativity, values, and originality in general?
*iTouch
*Emo stuff
*Whiny voiced punk bands
*Video streaming for porn (Easier access for minors... Sad.)
*Lakers retro jersey
*Online game hackers
*Watching wrong turn2 while eating tapsilog
*TV Patrol (Local news nowadays are full of drama)
=================================================
I hope 2008 would be a great year for us! I experienced a lot of ups and downs last year and I admit that I appreciated most of them... I don' believe that we lost something due to unfortunate events, instead I keep in mind that those bullsh*t stuff are lessons in making us better, wiser and mature.
Well thats it for now... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
"Life is like the school of hard knocks, its full of lessons... You win some, you LEARN some but don't forget to count your blessings." -Francis Magalona
No comments:
Post a Comment