The demands of everyday tasks contributes greatly to my stress that DVDs and a bag of potato chips are not enough to satisfy my soul, not to mention waking up the next day bloated as I drag myself to my everyday routine again.
I discovered something last night, I was with my friends in a popular night market here in the south. I was looking for a couple of Chinese or Indian incenses for my room when the owner of a store which I was in recommended me something different, a ceramic oil burner.
I installed it just moments ago beside my lava lamp and the peppermint aroma wafted in my room in no time, I just wanted to leave all my tasks behind and meditate.
This is a total zen moment for me, an aromatherapy. I actually can't wait to see the results tomorrow after a very long day.
I'm planning to put candles, figurines and a mini fountain on the same table to add more relaxation factor to it. This is gonna be nice, I'm gonna convert my room in to somewhat a detox spot. It'll be a good refuge for both the body, mind, and soul...
No comments:
Post a Comment