Here are my top 10 compositions for 2009:
10. Gone fishing
Here's a photo of a friend of mine waiting for a big catch.
Nikon FM
Solid Gold 200
9. To the sky
This photo was taken in Tagaytay January of last year. The Zip line was awesome.
Nikon FM
Solid Gold 200
8. Victory catch
Taken last February during the PUA New year's league pool A finals. I instantly took a photo of an SP player making a successful catch against an Askalz defender. Sunken Pleasure were crowned NYL champions afterwards.
Nikon Fm
Solid Gold 200
7. Rock on!
Taken during a Rivermaya concert
Nikon Fm
Solid Gold 200
6. The Wiggins Clinic
I took a photo of my disc after being autographed by Seattle Sockeye's Ben Wiggins. This is one of the most fulfilling frisbee related experience.
Canon EOS Kiss (pseudo-panoramic effect)
Solid Gold 200

5. Malate fountain
I accompanied some of my friends during the production of their movie review AVP. I borrowed a comera from one of them and took a photo of the fountian.
Nikon D40

4. Free man
Taken in Fort Santiago Intramuros during my AVP production for a movie review.
Nikon D40
3. Fleeing with the flock
It was a gloomy weather in Baguio's strawberry farm. Flocks of birds were seen anywhere so it was easy to take photos of them. The deliberate underexposure and the cross-processed slide film rendered this dramatic green effect.
Nikon FM
Fuji Sensia 200
2. Herd-less cow
The sun's position at the back of the animal casted shadows that made the photo more impressive. This is one of my personal favorites.
Nikon FM
Solid Gold 200
1. The Crucifix
This is my personal best photo that was taken last year. As soon as I uploaded it online, it made a lot of responses in my Multiply site and even got featured in travelomo.com last February of 2009.
Taken in front of the Baguio Cathedral. It was still a surprise for me on how I got a good balance on a 6x6 film and a parallax error prone Holga 120 camera.
Holga 120n
Fuji Velvia 50
No comments:
Post a Comment