It was ten years ago when I last visited the mountains up north and I should say that a lot have changed ever since. One thing I noticed was the climate, in spite of the cloudy weather, it's not that cold anymore. Another is the newly built SM Baguio and the People support call center.
Too bad I didn't get an exterior shot of Baguio cathedral because it was raining when we got there. I only took a couple of interiors using my Holga and the films are still being processed.
I also went to down to SM Baguio's basement to see a photo exhibit. The theme was Burnham Park: Then and now. I saw collections of the park's photos from 1911 to 2008. I like the works of Ric Maniquis and Ompong Tan. Even the panoramic shots (Which I think was manually stitched) of the old park from 1911 up to the 1930's were amazing.
2 comments:
Esem? Ano ba yan, nawala na ang pagka-probinsiya nito....
"I went to Baguio!"
"What did you do?"
"Esem!! Nag mall lang, di ako nag tour ng city!"
ero siyempre nandun parin ang Mines View, Burnham at iba pang tourist spots... May call center pa nga e, People's support...
News: After namin pumuntang Baguio e nagka landslide daw sa Kenon road, dami daw nawalan ng bahay, nadamay din ang strawberry farm.
Post a Comment