I bet you guys have heard of gay bars and such. I've never been to any of those places except back in June 2006 when our school held an acquaintance party. I thought it was a typical club so my classmates and I decided to join the fun. Well, the club was jammed packed with people from school so I never suspected a thing.
I told my classmates that I wanted to go to the bathroom to do my thing so I did, when I got there, there were several guys who were acting very weird, another thing I noticed was some of them were staring at me in a strange way. As I was doing my thing inside a cubicle, I noticed one thing: A Victor Basa poster hanging on the wall. I was like "WTF is it doing in a men's room?" And then it just hit me. This friggin joint is a gay bar! I unzipped my pants and scurried towards the bathroom door.
I went passed the people, the 80's fashion and music almost dulled my senses (Gay shit and 80's stuff, now that's redundant.) I approached my friends and asked them to get the hell out of there.
Now who would want to set a venue in that kind of place? First of all, it was kind of small for the whole institute to fit in and why would they want to party at an exclusive club? My classmates and I had enough so we decided to go to Greenbelt and just talk it over at a Coffee shop right there.
It was really funny, I can't help but laugh every time I remember that incident.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahah aq din di q malalaman na gay bar pala un kung di q pa madinig sa isang showbiz news hahaha
Post a Comment