One year and three months clean and sober. Yes! I don't know if you still remember my blog regarding me trying to quit smoking and like I said, it's been more than a year!
I guess you're wondering why I called this the No smoking section, well basically, it's because the author of these blogs (me!) is a non-smoker himself and I encourage you smokers to quit as soon as you guys can.

Now I've been hearing a bunch of gibberish saying you have to quit gradually or it will have adverse effects in your health, well my friend, I will be a little bit in your face and tell you that it's friggin' bullsh*t. Living in that kind of belief will only feed your craving and will do more harm than good. That's what I did, I used to smoke for a maximum of 10 sticks a day back then, I tried to cut down to eight, then five, then two, but the urge to smoke was still there!
I have here an image from healthbolt.net that I believe will greatly help you 'struggling' smokers out there. It will show you what will happen if you stop smoking right NOW! Just click this link.
Now would it be nice to live till the age of eighty (or even a hundred!) without succumbing to any of these ailments?
It seems hard at first yeah I know, I experienced struggling against temptation but I never gave up, the demands of being a college student really got me so I tried to quit. I prayed for strength and they were answered, a year and a half now and I still haven't smoked a single puff of ciggy, yey!
So it is up to you if you'll continue smoking or not but for me? Nu-uh, I'd rather preserve my lungs rather than ending up like these:
Well it's either you enjoy every breath here on God's green earth in a cleaner and healthier way or suffer the consequences and have a pair of lungs that looks like the slabs of the Ten Commandments. You choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment