I'm saving up for a brand new Digital SLR and I found what I thought I was looking for, the Nikon D80! I was canvassing for cameras at eBay and auction.ph when I saw the D80's price, it costs more or less 45, 000Php excluding the lens. Awww!I can rake up a couple of cash for this thing of beauty right here but I think it's not worth it to max out my credit card for only one item. I just took up basic photography this semester and I think this camera isn't really advisable to be used by an amateur (for now) like me.
I browsed through a couple of Nikons at said websites and I found the best one for an aspiring photographer like me, The Nikon D40, the brand's entry level for DSLRs and it only costs about 23,000Php. I'm really in to Nikon because this is what I'm already using for this semester and so I believe I'm more familiar with it.

I want to apply all the techniques that I have learned and I think most of it would be impossible to be done with inferior point-and-shoot cameras. The next step will be a website of mine with all the photographs taken with my very own DSLR, all the artsy stuff in a gallery that will make people observe my works in awe. I know it will all be possible, I can see it now!
I would really like to thank my photography professor Sir Raul Wong Roa for making a part of my dream come true. I was just a young high school student back then, visualizing myself as a grown man, focusing a subject with my camera and now I am living every second of it.
I really can't believe this semester is about to end, I thought I would never enjoy all the stuff that photographers do after this but I was wrong, Basic photography is only a training ground for what is coming for us.
I do not intend to make a career out of this but joining exhibits and photo contests would be nice. I just want to show my creative outputs in forms of images that can make people marvel at it or even change the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment