Friday, March 7, 2008

Tranny show!

My relatives and I went to Boracay last September 2007. On the third and last day, we rode on a tricycle in order for us to reach the boats. As we zigzagged along the mountain passes, my cousin and I caught the attention of a very unusual sign: A tranny club!

I couldn't help but imagine some nasty stuff that might be happening inside there every night. Imagine a fashion show with dozens of drag queens winking at you while you sit there, or maybe a tranny performing the wildest Flashdance scene you could ever imagine like pulling a rope to let water cascade down his androgynous physique or doing a triple back flip while his balls are jiggling in the air. Now that would be wickedly sick!

Anyway, I never thought that such place would exist, they can hold an event for such guys in any place but it really didn't cross my mind that they would build a joint exclusively for trannies, pretty cool in a funny way.

2 comments:

mercy said...

hindi ko yata nakita ito a...

Ger Victor said...

It's in the zig zaggy street just parallel to the beach papunta sa boats. Kuya Bomer took this photo.