Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fake Rubik's cubes

Toy vendors are common on the sidewalks of Pasay city and I always notice that they mostly sell fake Rubik's cubes (The one which is hard to turn and is made out of cheap plastic) and you can buy them for around 20-30Php.

As I was walking along the way, I noticed a common vendor who was selling the same thing; fake Rubik's cubes, but what I have noticed was his sign written on an old cardboard box, it went like this: "For sale- Dice cube puzzle." Yes! He calls those toys Dice cube puzzles! I was grinning along the way; It's a good thing I was with my sister so I told her what I saw to avoid being caught laughing alone. Too bad I didn't get the chance of taking a picture of that sign.

Now my sister and I have a new term for fake Rubik's cubes, and since I don't want to get frustrated playing this, I'm planning to buy a real one, not a screwed up Dice cube puzzle.

No comments: