
There is an old school feeling to it and it appears like it was taken from a foreign country like Russia or Germany. I do not know why but that's what I imagine every time I look at it.
I think it's much better than the original version:
I chose to edit this photo because I like the light's artistic feel to it, the problem is the way I captured it. I didn't actually prefer it to be somewhat unbalanced. Well I took it hastily since the Barista told me that it was prohibited to take pictures inside the coffee shop.
I don't know if this is going to be my last lomo effect since I'm about to buy a real one next week. Another thing is I do not want to ruin the Lomo' credibility, I'd rather stick to the film-based camera than spend wee hours editing photos.
1 comment:
that "unbalanced" feel to it actually works well with the effect. it wouldn't have looked especially nice had it not been angled that way.
haha, but oh well.. who am i to say anything? haven't even taken up photography :p but great shots!
Post a Comment