Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MacGyver 101: Worst-case scenario Survival Handbook

When I joined the Boy Scouts back in my Elementary days, I thought I knew almost all the survival stuff that I might use during my lifetime, not until my cousin from Orlando gave me this book that I never thought I would have: The Worst-case scenario Survival handbook.

It was really better off than the handbook that I had in the past where it taught me how to make a tourniquet, tie different knots, and cross the river without getting wet (Gay!) The WCS handbook is the real deal here! It teaches you how to escape from quicksand, jump from a building to a dumpster, break down a door, and land a plane... Wicked!

Other stuff that you wanna learn from this book are:


---> How to take a punch (if you want to duke it out with Manny Pacquiao)

---> How to leap from a motorcycle to a car (If you're a huge fan of Jackie Chan)

---> How to wrestle an alligator (If you made friends with the MMDA)

---> How to deal with a charging bull (Effective when dealing with the crowd in Quiapo)

---> How to fend off a shark (If Ocean park Manila isn't enough)

--- How to hot-wire a car
(If you dream of living the grand theft auto life and becoming an infamous carnapper)

---> How to treat a bullet or knife wound
(If you wanna keep it gangsta')


This is cool, I know I won't encounter these kinds of situations in a day to day basis but you can never tell. Who knows, if I master all the survival stuff in this book, I could be a real life MacGyver or James Bond. Haha!

No comments: