Introducing one of the most throat burning, liver melting rum in the world: The Bacardi 151.
We already had a couple of these for the past three years and I should say that this
fire breather isn't for the faint of heart (or liver.) This baby right here packs a whopping 151 proof (75.5% alcohol volume, sick!) and is considered flammable, it even has a warning sign at the back of the bottle.I think this is the strongest alcohol ever made without any concoction, I am no expert at liqueurs but I can say that drinking a couple of shots of Bacardi is dead wrong. This killer right here might be made only to be mixed with other drinks, I mean who would want to drink a rum that is only a few levels below Family rubbing alcohol?
Well, the answer must be (drum roll*)
The Willow Boys!
We decided to purchase a bottle of Bacardi when we went to a farewell party in Cavite. Reluctance were seen in each other's faces but our manly ego surfaced all of a sudden.
I thought that having a twist in drinking this gasoline might be fun so I suggested one thing: Once we chug down a shot of 151, we should all smile afterwards, they thought it was fun so we did. Here is our video:
Yeah, funny as hell, I was about to say something (the first drinker) but my throat was messed up as if I didn't have an esophagus! Sick! We all had our fair share of shots and then it was Mark's turn:
And that's when he got owned! Haha!
I don't know if I'm going to do it again, the first time I had a shot of 151 was back in 2005 and of course without any chaser and it felt like I was spitting flames afterwards.
It is really a good thing that I only drink occasionally. Yes, only for the fun of it. I never imagined myself drinking on a daily basis. That would be a pretty messed up life especially for a working college student.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the vids, I would like to thank my bro Marvin for uploading these clips at Multiply. Till my next post!
Peace in the Middle east, rain in Spain...
1 comment:
Asa Chillers club ako nung isang gabi d2 tapos me contest sa stage, sino maunang uminom ng 20 consecutive shots panalo, tapos ang last 5 shots e 151....Next time try nito 151 and Wild Turkey 101 ang tawag dun is 252 one of the hardest drinks ever!
Post a Comment